SmallRig Cage and Handle Kit for Sony A7 III and A7R III KCCS2694 feature a brand-new appearance of the dark olive finish. It is designed to protect and add accessories to your Sony a7 III or a7R III camera. The cage mounts to the camera using a 1/4”-20 screw on the bottom and a second M2.5 lock on the side, with rubber pads on the base plate preventing scratches. The cage maintains access to camera controls and ports and comes with a variety of mounting options including 1/4”-20 and 3/8”-16 holes, ARRI locating holes, a cold shoe, and slots for wrist or shoulder straps.
An included screwdriver is designed to tighten or detach the screws both at the bottom and side. The handle secures on the top or side of the cage using an included thumbscrew that has a matching 3/8"-16 screw and dual locating pins, for a comfortable and solid grip. In addition to its main function, the handle also offers multiple 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threaded holes, ARRI accessory mounts, and built-in cold shoe mounts which is designed with an anti-removal pin.
1. Form-fitting camera cage with the brand-new dark olive finish.
2. ARRI locating handle made of aluminum and wood.
3. Multiple 1/4’’-20 & 3/8’’-16 mounting threads.
4. ARRI locating holes and cold shoes.
5. Built-in screwdriver on the cage.
1. Despite every effort to accurately depict product colors, please understand that actual colors may vary slightly due to variations in lighting and devices you might be using.
2. Installation Steps:
Please remove the camera’s strap triangle loop on the left first and keep it well;
Put the camera into the cage and tighten the 1/4”-20 screw on the bottom;
Make sure the cage’s side lock is aliged with the strap hole and tighten the M2.5 screw.
Sony A7 III/A7R III
1 x Cage
1 x Handle
Product Dimensions: 143.6 x 173.8 x 136.4mm
Package Dimensions: 165 x 155 x 85mm
Net Weight: 410g
Package Weight: 485g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy, Wood